The WBLLCF has a general fund and separate designated funds. You may donate into the designated fund of your choice. If no designated fund is selected in your checks memo line, funds will be placed in the foundation general fund.
624 School District Education based projects we support are:
- Scholarships for graduating Seniors
- Dictionaries for 3rd Graders
- Thesaurus for 5th Graders
- Vision screening & glasses for needy students
- Support for many student teams & events
- White Bear Lake Area Senior HELP program
- White Bear Lake Area Senior Lion Mobile Bus
White Bear Lake Area Community based projects we support are:
- Support & fund the White Bear Lake Area Emergency Food Shelf
- Support & fund Boy Scout & Girl Scouts
- Support & fund our local Police & Volunteer Fire Departments
- Support & fund our local Holiday Toy drive & distribution
- Support & fund any needy person in the community for vision or hearing related issues
Our general fund is used to meet various community needs. Any undesignated contribution will go into our unrestricted fund. Grants from this fund are reviewed by the Foundation Board for approval.